Back in business with Singapore’s premier beauty box! I received my first customized trove from them early last month with goodies that I picked out for myself. How awesome.
The funny bit was, I dropped the VT folks an email in the morning to get my account credited cos I really wanted a sample of Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion that popped up for picks that day. Got my account credited really quickly (thanks ZJ!) and fast fingered myself what I wanted and checked out my trove at about 1pm.
I received my customized trove at 6.45pm….. ON THE SAME DAY.
Need to so fast or not!?!? Seriously stunned by their efficiency. But anyway, here’s the 6 items I picked out for myself, and 2 freebies that they threw in.
- Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion (Sample 4g)
- Sasatinnie Sugary Heart Lipgloss Palette (Full Size 1.1g)
- Cyber Colors Ex Volume Mascara (Full Size 8g)
- Human + Kind All-in-One Hand+Elbow+Foot Cream (Full Size 50ml)
- Apivita Purifying Tonic Lotion (Sample 75ml)
- Nuxe Gentle Toning Lotion (Sample 35ml)
- Keratase Elixir Ultime (Sample 3ml)
- Huiji Fruity Lite x 2 (Full Size 15g)
Here comes the maths: Each trove is $25.. so that will make each item $3.13 (or $2.78 if you count Fruity Lite as 2). Which is pretty cheap already. Add on the fact that I unknowingly picked 3 full size items? My trove is a steal man. The lipgloss palette is more than $10 from Sasa, that’s half the price of the trove!
Vanity Trove also has a tier system to make your dollar stretch further:
Get your own customizable trove at http://is.gd/vanitytroveprofile now!