Packing for a trip can be a daunting task right?
Whether you’re concerned about saving space in your bag or the size restrictions on the liquid toiletries, organizing all of your belongings into one spot seems like an impossible feat. What better way to hack your way to a more efficient suitcase than using the best tips and tricks out there. We scoured the do-it-yourself capital of the internet — Pinterest, of course — and found the best hacks we could.
Make packing that bag a piece of cake. These tips could potentially change your life or at the very least, your luggage space. We haven’t even started on spillage yet.
1. Fill straws with skin care products.
2. Old sunglass cases can be reused to store chargers
3. A pot holder makes a heat-safe case for your hair tools
4. Put a cotton-ball or pad in your powdered makeup to keep it from breaking
5. Use leftover contact cases to store liquid makeup like foundation