These 10 products are best-sellers at major makeup retailers, plus the most reviewed products on MakeupAlley. But do you think they’re worth your time and money?
More than 500,000 women on Buzzfeed take the vote.
1. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- 77% | 346.4k votes : Nah, it never seemed like anything out of the ordinary.
- 23% | 102.9K votes : Yes, it’s the Holy Grail of mascaras.
2. Mane ‘n Tail shampoo
- 82% | 298.3K votes : Not really. It seems just like every other shampoo I’ve ever used.
- 18% | 64.8K votes : Yes, I’ll never use another shampoo again.
3. NARS Orgasm
- 68% | 251.1K votes : Nope. It’s not really worth the hype.
- 32% | 120.6K votes : Yes, it’s the only blush that really works for me.
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- 68% | 246.4K votes : I see no difference when I use this primer.
- 32% | 113.3K votes: The thought of one day without my Primer Potion is too painful.
5. Benefit Benetint
- 80% | 244.0K votes : Nope, I don’t miss it when I don’t have it around.
- 20% | 62.3K votes: Yes! I can’t even remember what I did before Benetint.
6. Biore Pore Strips
- 59% | 199.2K votes : Nope. I’m always underwhelmed by how little actually comes out when I peel the strip off.
- 41% | 136.5K votes: Are you kidding? These strips are the only way I can deal with blackheads.
7. Seche Vite Top Coat
- 72% | 197.0K votes : No way. I don’t even understand why this has a cult following.
- 28% | 77.2K votes: Absolutely. My nail polish lasts at least a week without chips.
8. Naked3 Palette
- 51% | 155.5K votes : Absolutely. It’s everything I need in a single place.
- 49% | 148.4K votes: Not really. It’s not much different than the original Naked palette.
9. Beauty Blender
- 55% | 165.0K votes : Meh, it’s not much better than any ol’ makeup sponge.
- 45% | 134.4K votes: YAAAAAAAAS! The Beauty Blender gives me life!
- 63% | 174.3K votes : Honestly, no. The Clarisonic actually ruined my skin.
- 37% | 100% yes. The Clarisonic completely changed my skin for the better.