Tek Eight launched a new nutricosmetic brand Ceramiracle islandwide in July this year. The result of a collaboration with Ceramiracle Australia and CIT Korea, Ceramiracle is an anti-ageing and whitening line of supplements and skin care products developed for the Asian skin.
The brand’s first product to debut is Ceramides Skin Supplement, a premium and advance anti-ageing formula featuring two patented ingredients backed by four clinical studies. At just one capsule a day, Ceramides Skin Supplement can dramatically increase skin hydration, reduce fine lines, brighten and even skin tone in 15 days. A world’s first, Ceramides Skin Supplement also contain a standardized gynostemma pentaphyllum extract specially developed by Tek Eight.
“We have combined the world’s best nutricosmetics advancements into a capsule that gives women like me a convenient daily weapon to fight skin ageing. We are also proud to be the first in Asia to use Ceramosides®, the patented plant extract as the active ingredient in our products.” said Ms Tricia Lee, Tek Eight’s Brand Director.
“Having youthful skin is a reflection of inner health and Ceramides Skin Supplement contains the right ingredients to help you achieve that. We have volunteers in our trial showing rapid positive results in as little as three days.” said Mr Eugene He, Tek Eight’s CEO and Chief Formulator. Mr He is also an award-winning Australian trained clinical naturopath and phytomedicine expert.
- Ceramosides® – patented extract containing a highly concentrated complex of phytoceramides and digalactosyl diglycerides (DGDG). Ceramosides® is clinically proven to improve skin hydration and skin texture in just 15 days.
- PhytoflOral® – patented white tomato extract standardized for the colourless carotenoids phytoene and phytofluene, PhytoflOral® is clinically proven to brighten and lighten skin tone by resisting sun damage and inhibiting melanin synthesis.
- Gynostemma (Jiaogulan) – a traditional Chinese longevity herb, gynostemma is rich in flavonoids and gypenosides that have been studied for its function in reducing collagen degradation, preventing UV-induced damage and cell death.
- Pine bark extract – a powerful antioxidant that improves skin ageing signs by increasing skin elasticity and hydration.
- Hyaluronic acid – a vital component of skin structure, hyaluronic acid supports skin moisture, suppleness and elasticity.
- L-Glutathione – an important antioxidant in humans, L-glutathione delays skin ageing with a skin-whitening effect.
A pack of Ceramides Skin Supplement costs $89, containing 30 vegetarian capsules for a month’s usage. Ceramides Skin Supplement is available islandwide at Guardian stores.