Althea is a new player in the beauty e-commerce industry and I must say, they have eye-openingly low prices! Initially they contacted me for a $60 Instagram ad but I think they deserve a blog post too.
Althea Beauty originated in Malaysia and they have several promises to set consumer minds at ease. These are their authenticity guarantees:
- Experienced merchandisers inspect and hand pick every single item from reputable merchants to ensure that quality is up to par.
- Every single parcel is checked at least 3 times for shipment – first when they receive the parcel, then when they pack and a final time before sealing the packages.
- There’s also a no hassle 30 day return policy.
- If a product is confirmed non-authentic, Althea will honor returns any time and refund 200% of purchase value.
- All products are purchased and shipped out from Korea.
Check it out – really from Korea!
When I was shopping on their website, I did think that the variety was a little small but they’ve since added SO MANY MORE items and I’m a little sad that I didn’t get to buy them =(
Navigation is a breeze and almost every K-beauty brand you can think of is there. From my holy grail Laneige to Too Cool For School to Etude House… its pretty much like shopping in Korea from what I’ve heard. And the packaging is pretty too!
Each of your parcel will come in a sturdy pink box (there are two sizes, this one is the smaller one) encased in bubble wrap to protect the contents.
The cute little envelope up there is your receipt! Some people have been confused about this Althea Beauty Box concept but they are not a subscription service – they just happen to pack your shopping into a sweet pink box. So, what did I get for $60? (Which includes free doorstep delivery to Singapore.)
Believe it or not – this box contains an entire face regime. Really! I never bluff you! Here’s the list:
- The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam – 6.00
- Holika Holika 3 Seconds Starter Collagen – 10.80
- Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel – 5.00
- Tonymoly Panda Dream So Cool Eye Stick – 7.00
- Tonymoly Panda’s Dream Eye Patch Mask x 2 – 2.00
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder – 7.20
- Tonymoly Cristal Blusher in Orange Punch – 6.00
- Tonymoly New Delight Tony Tint in Red – 4.00
- Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Gem – 5.40
- Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Oil Paper To The Sponge – 6.00
That’s 11 items for $59.40.
No joke leh. Less than $6 per item from well known brands with free delivery somemore. If you are wondering why am I missing Laneige and Iope…. its because I just returned from vacay not too long ago and DFS-ed all my important beauty products already *bang head on table*
I haven’t used any of these things yet but will put up reviews when I do. I do wish that they pass on the samples that merchants gave to them though. But for now…
All new members get $10 to spend instantly! (These credits expire 31 October 2015.) There are Daebak deals like 1-for-1 promos and even mystery Daebak deals where items go for a dollar each.
What’s not to like?