If I’m really lucky, this would be my Christmas Day view because I’ll be flying off to Eastern Europe for 15 days! My flight departs tonight close to 12am and I will be home on 2nd January next year.
My folks, being the traditional type and all, insisted on booking a tour package so I’m leaving my itinerary here for posterity and comparison since they’re well known to change plans as and when they like. Here’s where I’ll be going:
- Day 01: Singapore > Prague (or Munich) – A 16 hour flight to the capital city of Czech Republic!
- Day 02: Prague (or Munich) – Crossover from Day 01.
- Day 03: Prague – City tour.
- Day 04: Prague/Dresden/Berlin – More tours, and Berlin for the night.
- Day 05: Berlin/Swiebodzin/Poznan – Berlin Wall!
- Day 06: Poznan/Warsaw – Exploring the new and old city by the river.
- Day 07: Warsaw/Czestochowa/Krakow – Gonna make a wish at Black Madonna and visit Auschwitz =(
- Day 08: Krakow/Wieliczka/Krakow – To the oldest salt mine in Poland.
- Day 09: Krakow/Banska Bysteria/Budapest – Banska is where the state of Czech was declared in 1949.
- Day 10: Budapest – I want to look for Paris in Budapest (Gena Showalter joke!)
- Day 11: Budapest/Vienna – to the capitol of music.
- Day 12: Vienna/Salzburg – Where The Sound of Music was born!
- Day 13: Salzburg/Neuschwanstein Castle/Munich – History of Richard Wagner and a Bavarian dinner ❤
- Day 14: Munich > Singapore – Its ending..
- Day 15: Singapore – Home sweet home.
Any updates would be pre-scheduled from now on!