This fifth edition of the VanityTrove x Nylon beauty box has got to be my favouritest one thus far. There are big brand names, and then there are cult products as well… squee! (And also, check out my MBMJ Too Hot To Handle which retails for about $400 locally and I got for $100. Omg I love Europe.)
This box is priced at just $38 (10% off if you use my discount code!) and you get to sample blogger favourites like MegRhythm, Laneige and Bioderma.
So what’s in this that has me all atwitter?
- Intercosmo Il Magnifico Mask Spray x 2 (12ml)
- LANEIGE Water Bank Essence_Ex (10ml)
- Curél Moisture Lotion II (8ml), Moisture Face Milk (8ml) and Intensive Moisture Cream (4g)
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O (20ml)
- Shiseido Professional The Hair Care Luminoforce Mask (50g)
- Cosme Decorté Liposome Treatment Liquid (14ml)
- Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+/PA++++ (15ml)
- MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask (1 piece)
- The History of WHOO Gongjinhyang: Seol Whitening Skin Balancer (20ml), Whitening Lotion (20ml), and Whitening & Moisture Cream (4ml)
See what I mean? Every other blogger is into the steam eye mask and Bioderma Sensibo. And the super atas packaging Korean skin care also looks super exciting. I have tonnes of other skin care to review first so I’ll put this on hold but you can try it as soon as you want!
You get a discount too! Use my code
“Vivienne10” for 10% off
your very own VanityTrove x Nylon Beauty Box and save $3.80 – complete with free doorstep delivery. See you at the next issue!
Purchase November issue here.