Last weekend at Giftopia, one of the beauty booths went above and beyond and stunned every single one of us bloggers with a hefty box of goodies each.
SO. MUCH. LOVE.
As a simple gesture of reciprocation, here’s a quick post for them.
Beauty Keeper is a Taiwanese company and sells products not found locally. Their offerings are unique and quite comprehensive. They claim to bring innovative, novel and award-winning Taiwanese beauty products closer to Singaporean consumers.
Their website at www.beauty-keeper.com seems to be down so I can’t exactly get information on item costs or product summaries. But here’s a list of what’s in my box:
- Inna Organic Rose Geranium Skin Soothing Facial Mask
- Sevynal Brightening and Firming Repair Mask
- Bravura Whitening & Moisturizing Essence Mask
- PSK Pearl CC Cream
- PSK Intensive Hydra Cream
- Minorca Ideal Flawless Beauty Cushion Mousse
- Beauty Power Neo Amino Acid Cleansing Cream
- Miss Hana Eyeliner Kit
- Shan Camellia Essential Intensive Hair Oil
- Contin Plant Extract Shampoo
- Serlando Rosy Pink Moisture Dew
- Ethel Cosmeceutical Citric Acid Tablet
- Ethel Cosmeceutical Purified Collagen
- All Belle Natural Lash
- P Seven Eau De Parfum
And my favourite item….
16. Hanaka Macaron Facial Mask
There are 3 more items but I can’t read chinese so I didn’t officially list them. One looks like a powdered collagen drink, the other is an eye cream, and the last is some sort of towel that I suspect might be a beauty eraser dupe.
I’m hoping that the website gets online soon so I can go see what other stuff they have cos they did bring quite a number of things to Giftopia but I couldn’t squeeze through the crowd. Out of all the items, I’ve used the eyeliner kit and the lip dew, both of which I quite like.
Reviews on those coming another day!